I found that when I read about and compared the three different wiki sites that we were
given as possibilities to create our own wiki account, they all seemed user friendly and
more or less the same.
After creating my wiki at pbworks, I understand where the name comes from. There is still much
I would like to learn, but that will take a bit of time and playing around to get it down.
I am excited to use my wiki, mkingfhsspanishwiki.pbworks.com, with my students. I am planning on having my students write a group set of notes/study guide for at least the first unit of the year. I have always wanted to work with this grammar in a different way, and am looking forward to giving this a try. This activity will meet NETS-S standards by promoting and modeling digital age work and learning (#3).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment